New Year, Fresh Perspective…
Who: Why YOU, and well me! Feeling that dreaded January urgh? Had just a little bit too much fun over Christmas and New Year? Full of ideas but lacking energy? Not just me then?
Why: The wonderful thing about owning a boutique is that I can orchestrate events that I find interesting or indeed am in need of! With this spirit in mind and being full of ideas for 2016 but somewhat lacklust in terms of energy, I am really looking forward to our first event of 2016.
What: Leave behind the stresses of 2015, the unhealthy eating and habits of the seasonal celebrations and revitalize your Mind, Body and Soul with The London Assembly team, award winning Neal’s Yard Organic Remedies Products and Health and Beauty expert Viktoria Martini. http://www.viktoriamartini.de
- The evening will start with a Tea Ceremony to relax and prepare your mind for a guided meditation.
- The meditation will focus upon activating the body to self cleanse and heal, focusing on filling the body with new energy.
- Following the meditation Beauty and Health Expert Viktoria Martini will discuss how to assist your body to detox and feel more energized.
- Independant Neal’s Yard Consultant Amy Silberzahn will then lead you through the various products used during the evening from the Award winning Organic Health and Beauty Company Neal’s Yard Remedies.
- The evening will end with some Fashion and Beauty 2016 trend tips so you can start the year looking as fabulous on the outside as you feel on the inside!
Where: The London Assembly Boutique
When: Wednesday 20th January from 19:00 – 21:00
Mind Body and Soul soothed, relaxed and revitalized!
Pop into store to find out more information, reserve your space by emailing events@thelondonassembly and join us on Wednesday 20th January to start your New Year in the most positive way possible. Check out Neal’s Yard Remedies via http://www.nyrorganic.com/shop/amyS